- Minimum Qualification
- Master's Degree
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
- The Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Officer will provide oversight on all MERL activities for the project.
- The Senior Officer will ensure that monitoring systems meet the requirements of the donor and that performance results can be used for continuous improvement.
- Supervise the design and development of program specific Performance Monitoring Plans.
- The Senior MERL Officer will adapt existing Pact Nigeria monitoring tools, as well as propose new ways of measuring change through the use of both quantitative and qualitative data collection tools, analysis of secondary data, and, where appropriate, remote monitoring techniques.
- S/he will strengthen staff and partners capacity in qualitative monitoring and evaluation tools through comprehensive staff training and coaching.
- Postgraduate or Master degree in Development Studies, Research Method, Statistics, Social Science, Measurement and Evaluation, Project Planning and Management or other relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of active M&E work experience development programming required; ideal candidates will have both theoretical and practical background in M&E and skilled in qualitative and M&E methodologies and techniques.
- Experience in managing M&E related to the health sector and in particular childhood illnesses will be an advantage.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and implement program activities creatively, as well as possess the ability to analyze data and utilize lesson learned for the continuous improvement of program implementation and to promote a culture of learning. Fluency in written and verbal English required