Senior Occupational/Business Psychologist - the role holder will assess, evaluate and recommend suitability of candidates for employment or promotion, and act as a consultant to senior managers in the building of strong teams, resolution of work related conflicts and managing the psychological aspects of change in the workplace.
- Research, assess, administer, and recommend the most appropriate psychological tools for recruitment, workshops and training leading to enhanced quality of selection and staff development.
- Ensure tools used are appropriately normed and/or adapted to the needs of the organisation as required.
- Proactively develop and deliver relevant workshops across the Group depending on the business requirement and an understanding of the business and its challenges. Thereby support staff and managers facing challenges of continuous expansion, growth and business.
- Support management and the HR-Business Support team in implementing corporate change by facilitating interventions, developing appropriate workshops to assist individuals to cope with change, and provide other support in order to minimize resistance to change and facilitate positive forward movement.
- Masters degree in Occupational or Business Psychology; Chartership or its equivalent will be of added advantage.
- At least 6 years experience post Masters.
- Membership of the BPS, APS or other international professional body.
- Qualifications and experience on the WAVE, Hogan, EQi would be an advantage.
- Experience facilitating team dynamics sessions using a tool such as the MBTI is essential.
- Significant experience designing and conducting assessment and development centres is also essential.
- Should have worked in an occupational setting in a large corporate; aviation experience would be an added advantage as would the change aspects of M&A and other large organisational change scenarios.
- Practical knowledge of the Gulf culture an advantage.
- Fluency in English language is essential both spoken and written