Reporting to the Territorial Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of all SFH Malaria supply chain and social mobilisation activities in the State. Primary duties include management and monitoring of private sector health facilities and providers. working with CSOs' and oversight of Sub-recipients Consultants' progress towards achieving programme deliverables. S/He will be responsible for management of health commodity distribution and monitoring the quality of outputs. ensuring the fiscal integrity of all transactions and operations activities. S/He will also be responsible for quality assuring all training, and monitoring and evaluation of malaria intervention programmes within the slate. S/He will also be required to strengthen the RBM partnership in the state and will be the liaison of SFH to the public sector aspect of the malaria control programme.
- Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Must possess a first degree in any Health/Behavioural/Social sciences or related field.
- Must possess a minimum three (3) years post NYSC working experience in all NGO at the field level.
- Must possess sound experience in commodity distribution and some community mobilisation
- Must possess a sound ability to work with Microsoft Office - MS Word. Excel and Power Point.
- Must be excellent at report writing, and possess good M&E skills.
- Must possess experience in donor funded projects.