Job Reference codes: SOFFHCC-ext
- This is a senior officer position reporting to the Territorial Manager with a dotted reporting line to ESMPIN BCC Advisor.
- S/He will lead in the implementation of reproductive health, family planning and maternal and child health strategies in the region.
- With the support of the Territorial Manager, the staff member will coordinate and ensure successful implementation of ESMPIN community activities and contribute to increasing demand for FP/RH/MCH services in the region
- First degree in Sciences/Medical/Behavioural/Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field is required.
- Masters degree in Public Health or any related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in a hospital environment or related area is required.
- S/He must possess basic understanding of the recent advances in Reproductive Health and Maternal Child Health (RH/MCH).
- Must have excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Must also be conversant with the culture and behavioural traits of the host community
- Must be computer literate with high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word packages