PS Core, Operations to ensure Uninterrupted voice and data service delivery
- Perform day to day operations and management, fix alarms and resolve incidents, prepare daily health check status and report to the team lead
- Perform Change Management, performance and optimization through O&M and Performance Management processes
- Ensure all Faults, Trouble Tickets Incidents are recorded and addressed within SLAs. Documentation of all such events are prepared with RFO, RCA and RCF. Weekly and monthly report of such incidents are prepared to do analytic study on them by the team lead and reduce incidents
- Implement all BISP related tasks and perform duties within BISP framework.
- Perform NOC integration for alarm reporting and escalation.
- Execute patches and support update/upgrade process
- Perform ATP, UAT on services and nodes
- Support TSG team in resolving customer complaints
- Update Solution document, HLD, DLD, LLD along with Network Diagram
- Keep document management updated
Capacity optimization availability and performance management
- Perform adequate day to day capacity optimization, of all nodes, interfaces MPC/EPC and AAPCN related Nodes - in accordance with network growth and projections.
- Continuously being the loop of the network traffic, licenses, trends and various parameters to ensure the Network elements are operating as expected. Where required, take corrective action with input from TL and Group Planning team
Support in Expansion and Evolution of Core Network
- Understand the business requirements and impact on the IP backbone and data network infrastructure.
- Support expansion of nodes well in advance.
- Support evolution of AAPCN to best industry practices.
- Maintain high Team Harmony and Engagement at all times with both internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure that the Vendor Customer Support and supplier vendors are engaged at all times to deliver high quality output expected first time right.
- Personal Integrity and good interpersonal relationship
- Highly organized and good at implementation
- Self-motivational skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good practical skills in troubleshooting and fault resolution for supporting operations teams as an escalation point
- Bachelor/Masters of Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering degree/Computer Science
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Detailed understanding of IP/MPLS and its role in the Telecommunications industry.
- A basic understanding of 3GPP /ITU-T and ETSI standards is required.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years hands - on working experience in large Mobile Network Operator with the MPC or EPC domains.
- Multivendor experience - Including experience with Charging nodes interaction in data networks.
- Good understanding of the commercial deployment of EPC/LTE, which could includes hands-on operations, test and/or deployment. Understanding of the evolution of 3G networks moving towards 4G.
- Detailed understanding of IP technology
- Tracing and analysis acumen and experience on end to end E2E service flow.
- Experience on Sy, ESy, Pre-Sy, PCRF interactions with Charging System
- Experience of deployment of key network systems through the delivery life cycle from initial design to full operational handover
- Experience in measuring and analyzing network KPI ‘key performance indicators’