This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the Manager Internal Control Unit. The successful candidate will conduct audit of Global Fund sub-recipients/sub-contractors’ financial reports, assessment of internal control system, verification of assets, and ensure compliance with contract terms and donor rules and regulations. S/He will review Global Fund transactions in SFH field offices and in the head office operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as per SFH and GF financial reporting and other regulations. S/He will conduct investigation or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected; participate in physical inventory counts of commodities, tax computations and other statutory requirement (e.g. PAYE, Pension, NHF, etc) to ensure compliance as well as conduct audits of cash funds at the head office and field offices.
Qualifications/Experience: The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or masters degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum three (3) years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.