Job Reference Code: SNrM&EOff-ext
- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the M&E Manager at the HQ, the successful candidate will act as the monitoring and evaluation specialist of the project.
- S/He will manage the implementation of a variety of surveys and research studies and the MIS system of the Global Fund project.
- S/He will conduct Quality
- Data Assessment (DQA) to verify data reported by the partnering health facilities prior to the submission of
- Progress Update Report (PUDR) to the donor.
- S/He will support evidence informed programming, and will oversee and coordinate data collection for impact evaluation and operations research at field level.
- Must possess a first degree in a relevant field. A higher Degree in Public Health or related fields and certificates in relevant M&E courses will be of an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC work experience, preferably in M&E.
- Must have previous experience in the use of the DHIS and other national M&E tools.
- Must show demonstrable willingness and ability to adjust quickly to rapidly changing priorities, multiple demands and complex situations.
- Must be computer literate, able to manipulate spreadsheets and be familiar with the NGO working environment.
- Excellent writing and good statistical analysis (5PSS, Stata, Epi Info) skills are important to this position
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, training and report writing skills are very important to this position.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Please note that attempts to apply for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification by the system.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.