Job Reference Code: SOFFM&Ewhp-ext
- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the M&E Manager at the HQ, the successful candidate will act as the monitoring and evaluation specialist of the project.
- S/He will manage the implementation of a variety of surveys and research studies and the MIS system of the WHP project.
- S/He will conduct Quality Data Assessment (DQA) to verify data reported by the partnering health facilities.
- S/He will support evidence informed programming, and will oversee and coordinate data collection for impact evaluation and operations research at field level.
- Must possess a first degree in a relevant field. A higher degree in Public Health or related fields and certificates in relevant M&E courses will be of an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC work experience, preferably in M&E.
- Must have previous experience in the use of the DHIS and other national M&E tools.
- Must show demonstrable willingness and ability to adjust quickly to rapidly changing priorities, multiple demands and complex situations.
- Must be computer literate, able to manipulate spreadsheets and be familiar with the NGO working environment.
- Excellent writing and good statistical analysis (5PSS, Stata, Epi
- Info) skills are important to this position
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, training and report writing skills are very important to this position.