- Ability to prepare data transcript and execute core configuration command.
- Support in activation of new sites, and new node integration.
- Support in Acceptance test plan (ATP) for new nodes integration.
- Perform daily node backup and alarm monitoring
- Ensure availability of all active network nodes (Core, BSS, Transmission, MPBN, IN and VAS) and its interface links.
- Perform basic routine maintenance and periodic health check on all active nodes (Core, BSS, Transmission, MPBN, IN and VAS)
- Interface with NOC/2nd line support on escalated issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Support to resolve customer’s complaint.
- Support in analyzing fault and investigating root cause.
- Coordination of approved field Activities in your domain
- Support both Software and Hardware upgrade on Network Element.
- Perform weekly reporting of operational activities, outages, Backups alarms and accomplished network improvement.
- Supervise all third party node integration and maintenance activities within your domain
- Provide Emergency/Monthly/weekly network reports
- Collate weekly outages, alarm and backups
- Measure KPIs of Core Networks and report variance.
- Monitor Network node availability
- Ensure adherence to SLA where necessary to ensure Airtel interest is not jeopardize at all times
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 4 years Core Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Switching Systems, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP, Transmission, IN and VAS
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Experience in different network vendor area, such as Ericsson, Huawei, Tekelec etc.
- Good Team spirit.
- Action oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Personally motivated.
- Proactive spirit.
- Getting it right the first time.