To manage Performance Measurement and Attribution metrics across RBC Wealth Management in the British Isles & Caribbean.
- Performance measurement metrics contained against RBC's core, consolidated and enhanced client reports.
- High net worth bespoke reporting calculations (discretionary and advisory).
- Portfolio Consulting & Manager Research reporting.
- Product Specialist Performance requirements
- Investment Solutions Service performance requirements.
- In-house Fixed Income attribution analysis.
- Management of performance standards (GIPS).
- Management of the performance approach.
- Co-ordinate relevant updates of performance measurement drivers across various functions (e.g. Back office – pricing / fx rates, transaction booking; Middle Office – portfolio inception dates; Front Office – benchmark composition).
- Assisting in the resolution of day-to-day performance production issues, especially working closely with Client Reporting function during monthly and quarter end reporting cycles
- Review of performance outliers on a regular basis.
- Co-ordinate with technology resolution of performance measurement related production issues i.e. prioritise change requests and defect fixes.
- Acceptance testing of defect fixes and project deliveries (incl. test script creation and test execution)
- Subject Matter Expert for creation of business requirements to enhance performance measurement capabilities and maintenance of relevant procedure documentation.
- Experience should be in a performance measurement, performance evaluation, and/or performance attribution role.
- Familiarity with performance attribution methodologies and interpretation of results, knowledge of various investment instruments, working knowledge of analytic techniques and statistical concepts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Needs excellent attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism / initiative.
- Ability to create and manage strong relationships.
- Ability to set agenda & drive results in order to facilitate resolution of issues.
- Very strong excel skills required (charting, PivotTables, lookups, general manipulation)
Not essential but advantageous
- CFA certified or progress toward this charter.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Exposure to the Investment Management platform Triple A.