· - Provides Petrophysics advice Management and Asset Teams. Recognized authority in his/ her specialist area of Petrophysics.
· - Contributes to the definition of data gathering strategies and helps implement Corporate Quality Assurance programs for log data acquisition.
· - Advises on corporate Log Data Base issues and IT-strategies for Petrophysics.
· - Carries out petrophysical reviews and provides specialist support for Asset Team studies including input to geological models and reservoir simulators.
· - Investigates new logging tools and techniques, proposes and organizes field trials, evaluates results and recommends application of new technology as appropriate.
· - B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent discipline with a minor or advanced courses in petrophysics, applied physics or mathematics.
· - Over 15 years varied experience in Petrophysics, geo-sciences, drilling, reservoir and petroleum engineering.