Technical Accountabilities Quality assurance and Asset integrity of projects Subject Matter Expertise Pipeline Asset Design and Design Reviews Facility Discipline Head Role Contracting and procurement Develop and Implement Appropriate pipeline integrity management systems Facility Maintenance Reference Plan Safety, Quality and Environment Safety, Quality and Environment Related Assignment Key Competencies:
Leading a team.
· Understanding the importance of the company’s business and safety requirements.
· Demonstrate effective management of Customer/Suppliers/Contractors Relations.
· Determine Facility Maintenance Requirements
· Broad knowledge and application of Risk Assessment for all construction and operation field tasks.
· Ability to seek opportunities to expand and apply technical knowledge, skill and experience in doing own job.
· Project Management – Coordinates projects, communicates changes and progress, completes projects on time and budget
· Experienced in pipeline integrity management system
· Broad knowledge in cathodic protection system design and condition monitoring
· Broad knowledge in Pipeline and piping system engineering and design and operations
University graduate or equivalent in a technical discipline (preferably mechanical or metallurgical engineering) with 10 - 15years experience of which at least 3 years are in pipeline engineering and front-end engineering design.
Ability to effectively function in a multi-ethnic, multi-discipline environment.
Conversant with Nigerian, Group and International oil and gas facilities design codes and standards
Expertise in maintenance and inspection of the Fire Detection and Protection Systems including the Safeguarding Systems
Knowledge of Emergency Response Procedures especially the Oil Spill and Gas Leak Response Procedures.
Training on Risk Assessment
Training on Electrical and Instrumentation Theory and Practice
Training on Pipeline integrity management systems