NLNG Ship Management Limited, a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited seeks to engage the following personnel for immediate employment in the following position:
- The appointee will maximize the utilization of NSML seafarer, to ensure statutory safe manning levels and relief planning, and overall co-ordination of logistics for implementing all Crew Changes.
- Plan shipboard assignments for assigned Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) ships and ensure all stakeholders' interests are met whilst ensuring that the vessels are adequately manned in line with flag state requirements.
- Implement Crew Changes and ensure adherence to, uniform interpretation and application of approved policies and procedures for seafarers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of NSML policies and procedures and provision of professional advice and guidance to appropriate line managers and seafarers on shipboard personnel related issues.
- Investigate, recommend and implement strategies for improved performance and increased Officers' availability for sea service.
- Undertake ship and college visits to Nigerian Officers on board/colleges and respond to issues/concerns raised by Officers/Code's, while counseling them with view to creating a harmonious working environment
- Support Manager Planning and Manning (NSM) in the provision of effective oversight manning activities for third party Manning Agents contracted by BGT Fleet Managers for provision of Nigerian Routings Manpower services for BGT Ships.
- Relieves NSM in his absence and represents Company in appropriate meetings in furtherance of Shipboard Personnel and crewing matters as directed.
- Prepare Management Report on Utilization of Nigerian Officers and Cadets.
- Possess a University degree in Humanities or Social Sciences, obtained at a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1)
- Have six to eight years post graduate experience, out of which three years should have been spent in a senior core HR function in a reputable organization. Experience in the
- Maritime Industry will be an added advantage.
- Be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Be good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Not be more than 35 years as at 31st December, 2014.
Method of Application
The curriculum vitae MUST be formatted in the order listed below:
- FULL NAME (SURNAME FIRST)
- DATE OF BIRTH
- STATE OF ORIGIN
- MARITAL STATUS
- CONTACT ADDRESS
- TELEPHONE NUMBER
- E-MAIL ADDRESS
- HIGHER INSTITUTION(S) ATTENDED WITH DATES
- COURSE OF STUDY
- CLASS OF DEGREE
- PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).