- The EPC contractor has just completed the Select Study, and is being retained for the FEED
- FEED Scope: Client will be producing an additional 200 MSCFD of gas in the US field, from two new Gas Well Head towers, bringing to an extended platform on USSC, which will accommodate seawater coolers and dehydration units.
- Additional Sub Scopes may include:
- 1 BCF coolers on ABK TIP
- GIP internals
- US 218 WHT Piping mods
- TA Mods
- Sub Stabilisation of existing gas line
- Gas export line to Das
- Power connection from USSC to Gas WHT
Project duration: 2.5 - 3 years
Senior Planning Engineer required to provide PMC services during FEED and EPC Tender evaluation process.
Experience: Minimum 14 years
Qualifications: Engineering degree from a reputed institution
Previous offshore project experience in a PMC or consultancy role