Job ID: AFR000097
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
- To structure and manage pricing and commercial negotiations for complex, managed service and global connectivity opportunities in a timely manner whilst creating new and innovative commercial propositions by ensuring customer needs are addressed as well as Vodacom’s key financial requirements considered
- Delivery of successful commercial bid propositions clearly differentiating Vodacom from the competition that are both profitable and aligned with the customer and business objectives.
- Able to develop practical commercial solutions in collaboration with sales, bid management, service and finance to meet customer requirements.
- Swift analysis of information and articulation of the results to key stakeholders.
- Documentation and communication of best practice pricing principles.
- Evolution and improvement of overall pricing process in terms of the quality of propositions and the reduction of response times.
- Strong relationships, and close integration, with the regional Sales, Service and Finance teams through regular attendance and updates at their respective team meetings.