To expedite the Process engineering works for the expected future Projects in CH2MHILL.
- Lead independently a team of Process Engineers within discipline and handling the responsibility for the Process design in major Oil and Gas Projects
- Responsible for checking and supervision of Engineers for the Process technical work, co ordination for Project deliverables and ensuring quality of deliverables to meet Quality Standards and Client requirements;
- Responsible for planning and managing work progress to meet Project schedule;
- Interaction and Meetings with Client, Vendors and Other Third Parties for the Project requirements;
- Preparation of Process Philosophies, Technical Specifications, Scope Of Work essential for Sub contractor study / major vendor packages and Review of vendor documents.
- Review Scope of Work for Tenders and Estimation of man-hours, Cost & Work for the Bid submission.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) as minimum;
- 12 – 15 years of experience in Process Engineering, which should include at least 8 years of experience in Conceptual, FEED and Detail design of upstream Onshore/Offshore Oil and Gas Processing facilities, hands on experience in Gas Processing Plant design as an added advantage;
- Should have independently worked as Project Lead Engineer for a period of minimum 3 – 5 years in a leading Engineering Company;
- Should have expertise in Process Simulation software such as ProMax, HYSYS etc and should be able to able to review and guide Process Engineers in building Simulation models;
- Experience in various Process Engineering softwares such as PIPESIM, OLGA, FLARENET, HTRI etc;
- Experience in HAZOP and Design reviews participation, preparation of various Process philosophies and engineering documents such as PFDs, P&IDs, Data sheets etc;
- Familiar with International standards and Code of Practices for Engineering;
- Should have excellent communication skills essential for Client, Interdisciplinary and Vendor co ordinations
- Should possess very good presentation skills.