Assist the Regional Discipline Lead for Process Engineering in providing technical and assurance governance support to operations, Assets and projects through peer -assisted reviews, independent design reviews, Value Assurance Reviews, HAZOP, etc.
Other key responsibilities include the following:
1. To provide process engineering advice and steers via participation of peer-assisted reviews, Independent Design Reviews, Value Assurance Reviews, HAZOP, etc to assure projects design implementation are in compliance with relevant standards.
2. Technical Authority 2, process engineering supporting TA-1 in the implementation of Discipline standards.
3. To provide technical support to operation assets to assure operations are within operating envelope and in compliance with applicable standards.
4. Assist operation assets to mature improvement proposals.
5. Assist the Discipline Lead in management of process engineering skill pool in areas of graduates development and Learning and Development.
6. Provide discipline advice in Incident reviews and investigations and application of new technologies.
Demonstratable experience in conceptual or front end, detailed design, operation and optimisation of oil and gas treatment facilities with a broad exposure to all aspects of process engineering including pipeline hydraulics, flow assurance, process control and safeguarding.
Have a good working knowledge of reservoir engineering, production technology and well engineering.
A good understanding of complimentary surface engineering disciplines - mechanical, control automation, pipeline, electrical etc.