To Lead team of Procurement Engineers and responsible for procurement activities of the Integrated Systems Project of DMC for Middle East and Africa region.
1. Develop and implement purchasing policy and strategy and maximise savings.
2. Undertake complete responsibility for the procurement activities of the Integrated Systems project.
3. To undertake the sending RFQ, evaluation of the quote, negotiate on the T & C, get the necessary approval, provide the purchase instruction to Project Admin to release the PO.
4. Procurement planning in coordination with Project Managers
5. Continues expediting the order and update the PM on the procurement status on periodic basis
6. Coordinate with shipping companies on logistics part of the order.
7. Assist the PM and PA on the procurement and Sales forecasting of the project.
8. Assist the proposal team for the getting the quote during the proposal stage of the project
9. Arrange to deliver the material to the fabricators facility and coordinate with fabricators of the delivery.
10. Coordinate with JAFZA and other statutory agencies for the logistic part of the buyouts
11. Participate in Global Procurement call and reporting to Global Procurement team.
12. To assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and fabricators for smooth execution of the project.
13. To participate in internal and external meetings, promoting the procurement best
Job Requirements Extensive procurement experience of over 4 years. Oil and Gas experience Ideally knows Emerson Flow products. Bachelor of engineering degree