As the Senior Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading Dyson's external category strategies and sourcing activities. Providing crucial leadership to a small global team, you will ensure they meet and exceed business requirements through the utilisation of management and motivational techniques.
You will co-ordinate sourcing projects in order to fulfil project and business needs and lead the development of strategies for a designated category of products. Identifying and effectively managing external suppliers, you'll oversee supplier selection and negotiation processes to ensure best value is obtained.
Additionally, you will build strong and long-lasting supplier relationships and support a transition program to help improve the supplier management processes.
- An extensive background in procurement and the ability to demonstrate success in delivering targets that exceed normal expectations
- A proven track record of delivering results in favourable and unfavourable conditions
- Exposure to cross-functional working and leading cross-functional teams
- A global outlook and exposure to different cultures and challenges
- An understanding of supplier relationship and performance management
An MCIPS qualification would also be beneficial to your application; however this is by no means essential.