The Program Manager will lead the in-country implementation of the Financial Crime Risk Mitigation Programme (FCRMP) and other FCC related projects as required by the local franchise. The role will coordinate local project resources across businesses and functions, manage the day to day tracking and reporting of progress, including gathering inputs from all in-country project streams in line with Group requirements. The manager will drive the Programme in-country, and, working with Group programme resources, support the CEO and CMG (and RMG) members in resolving issues and removing obstacles. The Program manager will enforce standards over reporting, tracking and communications; including day to day management of a SharePoint site, mailbox, programme documents and an integrated country plan. The Program Manager will manage all liaison with the Group FCRMP and internal or external monitors.
The role will specifically comprise:
• Development and execution of an integrated country plan that includes each of the in-scope change initiatives
• Establishment of an in-country working group, ensuring accountabilities are clear
• Management and reporting of progress against the plan
• Identification and tracking of risks, issues and dependencies
• Status reporting to the Country Financial Crime Risk Committee (CFCRC)
• Working with Group teams to resolve problems and to ensure country plans remain current, on-track and aligned to Group plans
• Status reporting to Group teams (e.g. to the FCRMP core team).
• Assist in the process of measuring benefits
• Ensure accurate interpretation of Group FCRMP requirements in-country.
• Ensure accurate interpretation of FCC related remedial activity from external sources (SRP, GIA, local Regulator etc.).
• Own and maintain an integrated plan thru mid-2017 of all in-country actions and impacts arising from FCRMP, GRA, SRP CRRs, Hornbeam, GIA and CMR actions and any other regulatory-driven initiatives
• Coordinate local and Group resources to resolve problems and remove obstacles to delivery.
• Define and assist in procuring the necessary local resources to deliver the Programme locally.
• Maintain accurate and up to date programme communications.
• Maintain accurate and up to date programme Reporting Calendar and Stakeholder Grid/Distribution Lists and ensure stakeholders are given due notice of all reporting timelines and deliverables;
• Maintain up to date and accurate programme reporting documentation;
• Maintain an up to date reporting pack for ad hoc reporting/presentation needs;
• Coordination of the completion of regular project/stream reporting and compilation of such reports for programme use, on time and to the standard expected - challenging inputs as required;
• Develop and maintain a programme management plan and ensure that standards are followed across the all projects/streams;
• Maintain an up to date and complete SharePoint Programme Library and ensure the basic structure and fields within the site meet the evolving scope of the Programme and remain accurately reflective of current structure;
• Monitor any project and stream sub-sites to ensure content is up to date and work with project managers/PMO leads to support this as required;
• Lead a PMO team to support the delivery of the programme in-country
• Liaise with Group FCRMP, including all relevant workstream leads Knowledge.