- Collaborate with the National, State, LGAs and Treatment Centers/health facility / Community on MDR- TB teams in implementation, monitoring and evaluation of program deliverables.
- Ensure that program activities are implemented according to the work plans, approved deadlines, and within the budget limitations in the assigned state.
- Coordinate the activities of other team members within the State to ensure smooth and efficient program planning and implementation of activities.
- Advocate support for community MDR TB activities on behalf of IHVN to key stakeholders at State and LGA levels for sustainability.
- Participate actively in the planning, organizing, conducting and evaluation of training for general health care workers in the public sector/DOT Centers in collaboration with the State Tuberculosis Leprosy Control Officers (STBLCOs).
- Ensure relevant recording and reporting documents are available and adequately utilized.
- Represent IHVN in all meetings with State Ministry of Health, development partners and other stakeholders at the State/LGA level.
- Actively participate in integrated supportive supervision and hands-on organized by STBLCOs and Tuberculosis Leprosy Supervisors (TBLS) on key activities on follow up investigations for ambulatory phase of treatment.
- Provide oversight functions to Lead CBOs in the activities of the Treatment Supporters.
- Support the STBLCOs in developing operational work plans for State TB Leprosy Control activities
- Work with the STBLCOs to mitigate challenges and proffer solutions.
- Perform other roles as may be assigned by the HOD Community Health, Regional/States and Program Coordinator.