Due to continued expansion and growth we are now recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer, based predominantly in Dubai with some travel to Iraq required.
- Preparation of overall Gate 2 package to take projects from initial identification of opportunity/requirement to the design phase and to obtain partial funding for this.
- Deliverables include concept presentation, initial project design & execution plan, covering design.
- Very High level schedule development (with planner support provided).
- Interface with the Client’s engineers for the project and ensure that all reasonable requests are met.
- Ensure that project team is well informed, motivated and working effectively and efficiently.
- Keep project on schedule.
- Keep control of man-hours / overtime.
- Keep track of efficiency / productivity.
- Ensure inputs to weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Monitor extra work and claims and advise P.M.
- As senior staff members, Project Engineers will be expected to undertake some duties that are site based and therefore must be prepared to travel within the country of operation.
- Well supported by this global engineering and construction organisation
- Long term rewarding career on offer
- Excellent salary package with benefits
- On-going professional and personal development
- Gain valuable experience on major resource projects
- Qualification in an Engineering Discipline
- 5-8 years’ Experience as a Project Engineer in a construction environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for dealing with all levels of staff, clients, suppliers, and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and/or support multiple projects with multiple teams concurrently.
- Organizational agility and drive for results is a must.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Persuasion Skills.
- Man Management Skills.
- Change Management Skills.