Propose innovative group itineraries to attract corporate clients for meetings, incentives and exhibitions (MIE) and provide, process and action all related quotations effectively. Oversee the requirements of assigned groups from commencement through to conclusion of events and liaise with external suppliers and various teams within Arabian Adventures (AA) to ensure that a quality service is provided, thereby contributing to the establishment of AA as a market leader in the MIE industry.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
- Attract and capture client interest in the UAE as a destination by providing quality, cost effective and in-depth proposals which result in competitive and innovative tailor made programs (within the boundaries of local laws and restrictions) thereby contributing to AA?s reputation as one of the most innovative and creative DMC?s in the region.
- Plan, schedule, organise and execute events from quotation through to site inspection and eventual oversight of the operation of an event, ensuring the provision of high quality customer service.
- Manage all deposits and payments, via effective liaison with clients, to ensure that AA?s payment and cancellation policies are adhered to and that all deposits and payments are received prior to a group?s arrival in the destination.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience in a MIE environment in a co-ordination or operational capacity
- Working knowledge of the MIE industry and its demands
- Good knowledge of the UAE as a destination and its culture and heritage
- Good knowledge of UAE hotels and the service industry
- Ability to attend entertainment events outside of normal working hours
- have to be fluent in written and verbal Mandarin
OTHER RELATED JOB INFORMATION
- Jobholder be required to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.
- The job holder requires a valid UAE driving licence