Responsible for the overall direction and management for a design and construction contract with roads project exposure.
- Acting as the company representative for all day-to-day contract matters with the client during the program execution.
- Negotiating changes to the scope of work with the client and contractors.
- Responsible for following-up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
- Overseeing establishment of package specific briefs, contracts and procedures.
- Assisting other Package Managers and the Delivery Director on matters that cross between packages.
- Establishing the program requirements for all areas of the project and monitoring the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
- Planning, directing, supervising and controlling the execution of all business, technical, fiscal and administrative functions of the assigned project or subtask.
- Working with Construction Managers, Package Managers, and the Delivery Director to develop construction budgets, schedules and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Monitoring and reporting to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Liaising with technical services and shared services personnel, for delivery of design, costs, schedules and overall project support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and be registered with a Professional Engineering body.
- A minimum 15 years of related work experience and 5 years as a Senior Project Manager working on roads projects.