The Senior Project Manager manages supplier and fit-out contractors and appointments, reviews proposed layouts and requirements with the host brand, designers and brand managers, maintains the store opening schedule and oversees the project team ensuring that all store development projects are performed within budget, timeframe and quality standards.
You will have/be:
- A total of 10 years' experience in architectural and interior designing and site supervision.
- A minimum 5 years' retail fit-out experience.
- Knowledge of, and/or previous experience with, local relevant processes and procedures (landlords, municipalities, civil defense, food control, drainage, etc).
- Had exposure to retail property development.
- Knowledge of building practice, planning, procurement and cost control.