- Leap29 are currently working with an International Oil and Gas company based in Nigeria and they have a stellar opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their team on a Long term contract.
- The successful applicant will be responsible to manage the overall project engineering, construction and installation management of offshore and onshore oil and gas project execution (From FEED, Detailed Engineering, Procurement and Construction).
- The scope will include upgrades and expansion of existing facilities to accommodate infield drilling.
- Manage preparation of Project Execution Plans (PEP's), determine, and carry out contract strategies required for engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, installation and hook up and commissioning.
- Preparation of PEP's and execution thereof are to adhere to the client Facilities Management System (AFMS) which uses the concept of gateway reviews and formal, systematic approvals.
- Identify needs and assemble PMT's to successfully manage and execute assigned Projects on a matrix basis making appropriate use of support groups available within Facilities. Where shortfalls exist, these are to be identified and corrective actions proposed.
- Establish budgets for assigned projects and raise corresponding Approval-For-Expenditure Requests (AFE's), and monitor the same.
- Establish individual project specific schedules and cost control procedures and monitor the same.
- Carry out schedule and cost risk assessments on assigned projects and regularly review and update same. Establish a risk register and develop mitigation plans for all major identified risks.
- Ensure engineering design of projects adequately accommodates for Production requirements in terms of operability and obtain Production acceptance of same.
- Coordinate all construction activities including offshore installation and hook up and commissioning.
- Liaise closely with Production department on all aspects of the offshore execution including Permits to Work, shutdowns, and work coordination to ensure that the Projects are completed and formally handed over on schedule.