The Project Operations Manager is responsible for internal deal sourcing through to monitoring and evaluation of SMME's taken into the GE Value Chain. The Project Manager is the primary interface between the GE business units and the Fund Manager ensuring alignment between business needs and SME profiles.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Accountable for day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Manage the project implementation schedule agreed with the client (GE Business) and Fund / BDS Manager to ensure milestones and deadlines are achieved.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and internal Reporting for ongoing projects as well as the implementation of remedial actions as required
- Ensures a clear understanding of the requirements of the Project Contract.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services relationships (HR, IT and Finance), through coordination and communication between support functions and external business services support.
- Develops a thorough understanding of our GE capabilities.
- Understanding GE South Africa's evolving needs for Enterprise and Supplier Development, identifying opportunities to provide solutions
- Identifying opportunities for internal and external collaboration
- Promote GE values and integrity