NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading EPC have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working with FPSO's
Expat Permanent Hire - Nigeria - Senior Project Manager - Accommodation, expenses and tax paid
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
· To strategise, plant and manage the delivery of EPCC projects
· Manage, supervise and coach the project management team and project delivery teams
· Manage change
· Manage risk and opportunities
· Deliver projects with zero accidents on time and on budget
· Work closely with client personnel, vendors and subcontractors
· Proven experience within the offshore oil & gas industry
· Significant FPSO experience
· Hands on approach
· The ability to lead and develop other members of the project team
· Fluent in English, knowledge of French or Dutch would be advantageous
· Degree qualified (or 10 years' worth of experience at the same level) with good written and verbal communication skills.
· Good command (fluent) of spoken and written English.