Manages the entire procurement scope of a contract or assigned scope of work, including directing and coordinating procurement leads, Buyers, expediting, traffic, and inspection on an assigned project.
· Establish the project procurement requirements and prepare procurement plan for projects. Is responsible for, directs and gives guidance to the assigned project procurement team-members on all project related procurement matters, safeguarding company's and client's interests.
· Direct, guide and assist the project procurement team.
· Preparation of project man-hour budgets and planning for the Procurement.
· Preparation of the project procurement plan, based on the company procedures, practices, standards and project specific requirements.
· Supervise the proper use of the project procurement procedures, tools and systems.
· Reporting of progress on the project procurement activities.
· Prefer Bachelors Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
· Solid and proven experience of domestic and/or international experience as a Project Procurement Manager in a global EPC company executing contracts in key industries, such as oil and gas, LNG, petrochemical, chemical, power, nuclear and water
· Prefer lump sum turnkey and modular experience
· Demonstrates a broad knowledge of the procurement process
· Able to effectively communicate commercial solutions and concepts to procurement personnel and non-procurement personnel
· Familiar with procurement procedures, standards, and codes
· Prefer VPRM/SPM and JDE experience