- Provide technical support to the Well Engineering Director - Rigs to verify that standards are being complied with in the areas of BP Rig Integrity.
- Provide technical support related to Rig Integrity.
- Verify that the GWO Regions are in compliance with BP & Industry standards related to Rig Integrity.
- Provide technical support to the Rig Start Up and BP Rig Build teams in matters related to Rig Integrity.
- Provide technical support to formal design reviews (eg: PHSSER, Hazop) to ensure adequate operational input.
- Provide technical support to the Rig Equipment Performance Engineer to establish continuous improvement plans in agreed areas.
- Capture learnings related to Rig Integrity and provide feedback to applicable standards.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bsc or equivalent in Science, Technology or Engineering.
- Solid experience in a senior role in rig management with responsibilities for rig integrity.
- High level of numeracy and IT skills.
- Good analytical skills and can clarify key issues in complex and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to manipulate, interpret and make decisions based on large data sets and make clear recommendations.
- Ability to focus efforts and prioritise work to deliver business value.
- Overcomes obstacles and barriers to ensure timely delivery of project work.
- Takes responsibility for achieving results.
- Commitment to the delivery of safe, compliant and quality rigs.
- Fosters multi-discipline and inter-team collaboration and success.