Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Identifying and evaluating new business and channel opportunities.
- Developing sales and marketing strategies and plans in line with the Company’s corporate objectives.
- Coordinating, supervising and motivating sales teams to achieve target.
- Conducting performance analysis on existing products with a view to identifying and monitoring market trends.
- Ensuring leads/prospects are signed on and closure of business prospects in line with organizational procedures
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong commercial, sales and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience in professional marketing and selling, preferably in Banking, FMCG or Telecommunications industries
- Candidates from banking sector should be minimum of AGM and GM levels
- Proven track record of achieving targets and delivering growth.
- Good knowledge Of MS office applications.