- Effectively manage and motivate a high-performing and dynamic sales team
- Design strategy and policies that can help drive sales
- Accurately manage revenue forecasting, reporting against key metrics and objectives, and team activity within Sales Force
- Identify business opportunities and converting to actual sales
- Advise sales team on contract negotiations and strategies to close business
- Effectively use data in order to analyze team performance, identify areas of improvement, and make decisions to increase effectiveness
- Liaise and attend meetings with other functional leaders necessary to perform duties and to aid business and organizational development
- Follow up on all strategic marketing activities focused on driving revenue growth
- Acquire new clients, grow revenue from existing clients and strengthen customer relationships
- Contribute to the management of key client relationships through partnership development
- Collaborate with the sales team in the development of strategies, plans and initiatives relative to new and renewal business development
- Develop and execute against a focused sales strategy to acquire new business for your region. Leverage on existing relationships to open doors to new strategic business opportunities.
- Directly manage the day to day operations of the team with the ability to grow and scale as necessary.