- Provide deal team leadership for related sales within an assigned sales region through the formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalize on GE's competitive strengths to serve the customer's needs resulting in execution of definitive sales agreements
- Manage the sales proposal process from opportunity identification through contract flow down to key GE organizations
- Lead deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as the sales team's primary proposal interface with projects, platform, global operations, risk management and other functional groups as required
- Lead deal strategy development and reviews, ultimately obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, delivery and other commercial terms for specific sales proposals
- Support sales directors with direct customer negotiations as required
- Assist sales directors and regional general managers in identifying new opportunities and creating sales analysis for the assigned sales region
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, and customer base
- Work with Marketing to develop new products and services for business growth
- Lead and participate in Lean Six Sigma projects to improve the sales proposal process
- Drive growth of the full Energy Management technology portfolio and participate in Energy Management growth initiatives.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
· At least 5 additional years of experience in Sales, Program Management, or Customer Support
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria