Reference Code: CSS/2016/001
- The appointee will be required to manage all security investigations and the cycle of intelligence activities and operations, including analysis and production of early warning reports on specific security threats that may impact on NLNG assets and operations company-wide.
The right candidate should:
- Possess a University Degree with a minimum of ci Second Class Lower Division
- Seven (7) years past-graduation experience with at least five (5) years of Service in the Department of State Services or any other Government Security Intelligence Agency.
- Must have attained the position of an officer not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent in the required Service
- Experience in the required function in a reputable organisation, preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Possession of relevant professional certification (e.g. ASIS CPP or PCI, CSMP) will be an added advantage.
- Not be more than 45 years old as at 30th June, 2016.