- Technical assistance in support of BTs internal Cyber Defence programme relating to Information Assurance, Network Integrity and Corporate Security activities.
- Technical assistance to BT's customers in delivering Cyber Defence through Managed Security Solutions.
- Management of BTs Global obligations for Data Disclosure on behalf of BT Group. Owning the BT strategic partnership with CEOP (the Child Exploitation and On Line Protection Centre) as part of BT's corporate social responsibility.
- Undertaking bespoke R&D in support of the preceding activities.
• C, C++ preferably in a real-time context,
• Java, SQL and Web development,
• IP based communications protocols and networks,
• iPhone/Qt/Android mobile development platforms,
• Encryption and Cyber security,
• E-mail protocols/applications, HTTP,
• IVV&T, systems integration and systems engineering practice,
• Experience of J2EE development including experience of Weblogic, Spring, Hibernate, EJB technologies.
• Experience in Continuous Integration and agile development environments
You may be required to work at any of the locations covered by BT and premises operationally associated with it.