Our client is seeking for a Senior Standards Engineer who will maintain and update the their Engineering Standards, specifications, codes of practices and procedures within their Company, and to povide and coordinate technical advice and guidance in these fields.
- To maintain on regular basis Company's engineering standards, codes of practices, specifications and Standard Drawings related to all disciplines.
- To work closely with engineering disciplines and consultants to develop exclusive company designated engineering standards in areas where published standards are considered inadequate.
- To Keep up-to-date information regarding International Industry Standards and liaise with the disciplines for evaluation and inclusion in the DGS.
- To liaise with the concerned discipline(s) for the issue of Specifications Change Requests (SCR) necessary for DGS update.
- To Maintain a register & respective records of all Design deviation authorizations (DCA)issued by Company Projects, categorize them and liaise with the respective discipline(s) for inclusion of applicable changes in the DGS.
- To keep a register of all "LessonsLearned" issued by end user sand liaise with the respective discipline(s) for inclusion of applicable changes in the DGS.
- Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Engineering services/development and Projects Engineering/Standards that related to Oil and Gas or other related process industries
- Excellent knowledge of international codes and standards.
- Excellent knowledge of English (Spoken and Written).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure effectively.