1.Knowledge of GSM Telecommunication ecosystem and ability to relate this to drive digital transformation reality.
2. Design solutions in alignment with current technology trends to aid the transformation of the organization into two sided telecom structure using best software design patterns as applicable.
3. Support all departments in their software applications, vendor selections and vendor relationships as requested, research new systems and system upgrade recommendations.
4. Review user requirements specifications, acquire a detailed understanding of the testing requirements for a given design, and advise on practicability of proposed architecture /design.
5. Develop designs that support the functional requirements business application projects and include the conceptual, high-level and detailed low level design specifications for build, implementation and support of these business solution.
6. Complete an analysis of the customer's business requirements, as it relates to technical infrastructure design, and ensure traceability of the design to the business requirements.
7. Assess implications of a given design current and future support model; and prepare an implementation and transition plan.
8.Develop an understanding and layout a plan of the system performance and capacity requirements, standards and criteria to satisfy the customer's business requirements for the solution.
9. Organize and coordinate the activities of the systems design team and communicate all business process changes to them and highlighting the implications on design.
10. Conduct and coordinate regular team/project meetings to provide feedback and receive input from staff members.
11. Manage work flow processes, document weekly reports per functional area and provide input to monitor and execute URS.
12. Monitor application development projects through the individual lifecycles.
Normal MTNN working conditions
May be required to work extended hours
4 years total experience in information and communication technology (ICT) preferably within the telecoms environment
IS project management experience in the following:
Formal systems design methodologies and design patterns
Applications development and System Integration techniques
Information, technology and applications architecture
Data and design modeling using UML
Formal training in system design architecture, technology architecture and systems integration.
Specific training on functional business processes
Elementary leadership training courses