As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant you will deliver a full range of recruitment services across multiple business lines and functions predominantly in UK/Ireland but also across the broader European geography, providing a positive and professional experience to both candidates and hiring managers. You will possess the ability to source both active and passive candidates via a multitude of sourcing channels and collaborate on recruitment process improvement projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for delivering end to end recruitment to best practice standards
- Liaise with hiring managers and HR business partners to determine future recruitment requirements and guiding hiring managers through the recruitment process to include requisition approval, best attraction methods, candidate screening and selection and developing the interviewing panel
- Ensure all open roles and candidate activity is captured in the applicant tracking system in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and implement appropriate sourcing strategies incorporating all channels such as advertising, headhunting, database mining and working with third parties as required
- Provide confident and credible recruitment advice to hiring managers and other key internal stakeholders
- Support recruitment across the European geography ensuring strategies are compliant, innovative, cost effective and support business goals.
- Solid experience recruiting in some combination of in-house and/or agency environment ideally working within a large commercially-driven engineering, construction or other professional services organisation
- Proficiency in web-based recruiting (ATS) systems, ideally Kenexa Brassring
- A strong understanding of best practice recruitment processes and practices with a demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations and disciplines within engineering, technical, scientific, finance and IT
- Proficiency with recruitment tools such as Linked-In and resourcing both active and passive candidates from sourcing channels
- Strong time management and personal organisational skills
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills, dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present to internal and external groups
- Ability to travel to other office locations as required