The company are currently looking for a Senior Technical Manager to develop, communicate, implement and review strategy for all technical activities in the company to ensure effective work results on site and facilities management, project management and the workshop functions. The position reports to the Country Managing Director.
The Key Responsibilities/Activities
- Workshop Fleet Function (All vehicles and Forklifts)
- Site/Facilities Management Function, including maintenance of the buildings and premises
- Projects function, planning management, coordination and financial control of projects
- Powder products production maintenance including the organization of the preventative maintenance of all the production equipment
Education & Experience
- B.S.c/HND/M.S.c in a Engineering/technical discipline plus relevant professional qualifications
- At least 10-12 years post graduation experience within technical operations and manaufacturing , ideally with the FMCG, Food & Beverages sector
- Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge of of operating the production machines, TQM, factory operations , equipment maintenance, quality management, service level monitoring and business process and knowledge
- This is a full expatriate role and preference will be given to candidates with experience of living and working in Nigeria.