The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner. The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Assist in the development of strategies for the design and implementation of HIV/AIDS mitigation interventions., this includes orphans and vulnerable children programming; home based care; PHDP and other care and support activities at the community and facility levels.
- Development and implementation of interventions focusing on nutrition, food security, education and skills development; psychosocial/spiritual support and shelter; household economic strengthening, legislative support and child protection.
- Provide technical support to build the capacity of local implementing agencies and state counterparts to carry out orphans and vulnerable children and other mitigation activities and create effective linkages with facility based services.
- Provide technical guidance and provide input regarding HIV/AIDS mitigation programs.
- Contribute to development of lessons learned from programs and projects related to mitigation of HIV/AIDS and apply these lessons to modify existing program and improve the design of new programs.
- Collaborate with the FANTA/Nigeria Project Manager in preparing a work plan, budget, and operational implementation plan for NACS activities.
- Collaborate with FANTA Project Manager, Nigeria in drafting technical materials including guidelines, SOP training manuals, reports, concept notes, and other materials as needed and review and refine materials produced by consultants.
- Work with the FANTA/Nigeria Project Manager to fulfill USAID and PEPFAR reporting requirements in collaboration with FANTA headquarters, including PEPFAR semi-annual and annual progress reports, expenditure analysis reporting, and FANTA monthly and annual reports.
- Serve as an alternate representative of FANTA/Nigeria in the absence of the Project Manager.
- Perform other tasks as requested by supervisor.