Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Work with the country office, zonal-level M&E staff and government counterparts to provide support and guidance on program/project monitoring and evaluation activities and on US Government and Government of Nigeria reporting requirements with respect to GHI programs.
- Communicate with key counterparts at national level, especially from FMoH, NACA NASCP, NTBLCP and NMCP to facilitate the synergy and harmony between FHI and GON M&E and NHMIS activities as link to Global Health initiative such as HIV and AIDS, TB, Malaria, FP/RH.
- Support the development of quality management system, including supporting appropriate data analysis and reporting.
- Produce high quality analysis products on a regular basis for the monitoring and evaluation of Global Health Initiatives.
- Ensure that the quality of program/project monitoring and evaluation in the sites is of international standard by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms and tools to ensure quality.
- Monitor and support the zonal and state M&E teams, assisting them in the performance of all their local M&E activities.
- Provide support to the sites in the states, including interacting with site Program Managers, Implementing Agencies and local research groups on needs and ensuring that together with M&E officers and other key staff, they understand and can support USAID and GON requirements.
- Provide relevant technical guidance and assistance to zonal M&E Officers, other departments within the country office, to partner organizations and GON M&E counterparts.
- Build capacity of zonal offices, national and local partners in the use of project monitoring and evaluation data to modify existing programs and design new programs.
- Develop, review and ensure the correct implementation of the national M&E plan and ensuring that M&E strategies are implemented according to plan