• Is responsible to establish POS applications competency and to execute the tests and validation projects.
• Leads a test team and produces the reports to his manager
• Works in collaboration with development and validation teams located in multiple worldwide company’s locations.
• Promotes software engineering practices to ensure reliable project execution, product quality, and operational efficiencies.
• Applies quality principles in software inspections, verifications and validations.
• Setup test strategy and standards and review test plans produced by his team.
• A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineer or equivalent is required.
• Minimum 4 years IT experience.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a quality discipline / compliance / IT audit work.
• Strong organizational skills combined with exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required:
o Basic knowledge of EFT/POS business/applications for Embedded systems,
o Experience in complex test scenarios with EFT background
o Test documentation
o Python and other scripting languages
o Test automation
o MS Office for test reporting
o Trace and Debugging tools
o Must be fluent in English
• Experiences with the following are a plus:
• POS (Point-of-Sale) terminals or other highly secure financial/transaction solutions
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) experience, cryptography software development experience
• Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) programming
• Low-level synchronous and asynchronous communication protocols
• General device driver knowledge in the areas of serial, ethernet, USB, flash memory, displays, printers, wireless modems, Bluetooth, RFID, magnetic strip readers, smart cards
• Embedded Linux development
• Subversion (version control system)
• Clarity (project management tool)