- The Test Officers will develop, commission, moderate, critique, field test and carry out item analysis in each subject
- Develops, commissions, moderates, critiques, field tests and conducts item analysis in each subject
- Plans for the conduct of, and administers the Board’s Examinations in various Centres across the country
- Oversees the accreditation and supervision of operations in various Affiliate Centre
- Ensure the integrity and security of tests are maintained and that they are supervised to the required standard.
- Comply with all incident reporting and escalation procedures.
- Maintain own competencies in all of the systems and procedures – requesting training as necessary.
- Ensure personal responsibility for understanding and delivery of testing following updates and changes to requirements / testing, as they occur.
- Responsible for overseeing the accreditation and supervision of operations in various Affiliate Centres
- Periodic downloads and review of examinations and test centre schedules.
- Liaise with test developers and coordinators to put together a good test question bank
- Explain the test process to candidates and deal with other queries as required.
- Support and deliver any events and alternative test delivery processes as defined, both in permanent and temporary locations.