- Work alongside the Creative Director and production team to capture and edit digital video content for SPICE TV.
- Create innovative concepts for original video content for all areas of SPICE TV.
- Lead all video projects across the brand, from concept through to shoot and production.
- Be responsible for all shoot research, set-up and execution.
- Attend editorial meetings, and work with wider Creative team, to produce viable video content ideas which will drive engagement and product sales in a visually beautiful and editorial way.
- Work closely with the Production team to plan and produce all video content within budget and to agreed timeframe.
- Take responsibility for direction of shoots, both on and off camera.
- Create video content to support editorial features and trend stories weekly.
- Research imagery, music, and video content as support material to video shoots.
- Support with video upload to website.
- Work with wider SPICE TV teams to create video content to support campaigns and marketing calendar
- Accurately archive footage to be easily accessed by the Editorial team
- Prepare the creative studio, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting
- Ensure all footage is completed ready for tech in time to build the week’s content schedule.
- Perform quality assurance on all video footage.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and innovation within video content and present these in a commercial manner if and where appropriate to the SPICE TV brand.
- Produce and contribute to company branding videos and presentations.