A key part of the Barclays Innovation and Customer Experience (ICE) function, the Experience Design team, delivers compelling user experiences for both customer and internal facing products and services.
Briefs cover the spectrum of digital engagement including desktop, online, mobile and developing technologies providing solutions for today and enhancing the customer experience of tomorrow.
Key responsibilities include:
· Visual design on multiple projects across Barclays Group.
· Work with internal partners to translate their requirements into creative briefs.
· Work to deeply understand the needs and characteristics of target customers
· Manage project stakeholders by setting expectations through clear communication of the design process.
· Understand and advocate the design language of the Barclays brand.
· Translate wireframes and detailed requirements into engaging, user-centred visual design.
· Support developers to build the final output of products
· Manage design agencies that supplement their project teams as required.
· Informally coach and learn from other member s of the team about specific skills/knowledge
· Maintain awareness of relevant social, cultural, economic and technological trends
Masters or Degree in a Design discipline is compulsory such as product, industrial, service, interaction, digital or visual design. You will have proven experience of Visual Design working on large scale projects and have designed for a wide range of platforms and devices. A high standard of expertise with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign are essential as is experience of wireframing and prototyping using tools such as Axure, Omnigraffle and Flash.