The purpose of the role is to create and execute the Etihad SEO content strategy - which is organic-driven web and mobile content; making sure all content aligns with Etihad’s brand positioning, supporting business objectives and increasing engagement with relevant consumer segments.
- Manage & drive SEO agency to deliver on big budget projects ensuring projects fall within budgets, are delivered on time and strategically fit into the direction Etihad is following to deliver revenue.
- Manage translation agencies & internal resources to deliver work in a prioritized manner based on revenue.
- Manage the online reputation of Etihad through search engines.
- Create link bait items which drive traffic to the website, increase our rankings and are determined by revenue contribution. These can be in the form of infographics, videos, audio, guests post, standard content or any other digital assets.
- Ensure web content remains up-to-date with evolving messaging and business strategies. The role therefore requires regular communication across the business and owning the follow up process between marketing, communications, sales, and product as well as monitoring industry press and incorporating cutting-edge research to develop creative content pieces in response to trends.
- Post holder must have a university degree in Marketing, Business, English, Journalism, or related communications field.
- Have experience managing SEO content strategy at the enterprise level, minimum experience of 5 years in writing, editing, optimizing and proofreading marketing copy for the web, including product pages and editorial/blog content.
- Experience integrating SEO with social media plans, creating reports & presentations to executive levels, formulating a strategy along with project management execution and working with a multilingual website