- Greet the customer on their arrival to workshop.
- Check whether appointment or walk in customer
- Listen carefully and to list out all the nature of concerns related to vehicle along with service particulars in job cards
- Conduct test drive if necessary
- Prepare job card, to explain customer nature of work to be done along with estimate of bill for the work to be carried out along with estimated delivery date and time and to collect signature of the customer in the job card.
- Ensure address and contact details of customer before preparing job card
- Hand over the vehicle and Job card to w/s and explain the repair / service and requirement of customer if any specifically to Workshop supervisor and to follow up till job completes.
- Any other duties assigned
- Problem Solving / Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Quality Improvement
- Hospitality & customer oriented
- Service focus
- Target oriented
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Sc., Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- Experience: 4 to 5 years