Service contract is one of the main tools to not only retain the customers but also to increase customer retention rate. It helps to generate revenue for the after sales dept. Responsible to help the contracts manager to achieve the sales & financial targets. Responsible to monitor complete contracts processing and to support the contract dept. staff to achieve the set targets of the dept. Responsible to work as acting contracts manager in the absence of contracts manager. Responsible to find any financial or operational mistake by the staff. Responsible to guide the contract dept. staff & liaise with the customers, other counterparts of the company especially in sales, after sales, EIT & finance dept. etc.
Sales & Financial Growth
- Responsible to derive contracts prices after getting guidance from the contracts manager
- Responsible for daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Provide support & feedback to the contracts manager to offer attractive contracts which ensure increased sales & profitability.
- Ensure contracts processing is completed correctly & timely to reduce contracts WIP’s of the branches.
- Responsible to control expenses & any overcharging by the branches.
- Responsible to arrange stationary & other related items for the staff & department.
- Assist all branches sales staff by answering their queries, quoting and resolving their contracts related issues.
- Update contracts master data, run daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Liaise with other counterparts of the company from Sales, After sales, Finance & EIT to get information / help to resolve the issues
Human Resource Development
- Conduct OJT for the contract dept. staff.
- Conduct contracts training for ‘in-house contracts trainer’ of each & every sales & service site at regional basis.
- Prepare HR development plan / required trainings for the staff.
- Conduct market surveys to get information of our competitors. Make best possible strategy to offer comparatively attractive contracts to dominate the market.
- Ensure to work professionally & efficiently by adopting supporting style to achieve targets. Be a team player to Help / guide the staff members as & when required.
- Monitor & control the contracts processing / pricing related errors & reduce them by adopting effective measures
- Responsible to help contracts manager for Kaizen activities & drive magic moments of the dept.
Graduate in any discipline preferably in automotive or business
2 - 5 years in a major automotive manufacturer or dealership / distributorship as a Contracts Administrator or Service Supervisor
- Basic knowledge of accounting, finance, data processing & auto engineering.
- Communication & Inter- Personal skills.
- Good PC skills including proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power point
- Problem Solving, Customer Handling, Time Management , team work & Management skills.