Req ID: 9978
- Drive adherence to Project Governance, Processes and Tool.
- Define the alignment with Region Policy toward Country Policy and strategy to build the standardization of Project Management practices in the region.
- Process and System owner for Project Management related processes, methods and tools.
- Enhance project management capabilities and As Profession
- Drive Best Practice implementation across Projects in the region to drive efficiency in project ways of working hence drive profitability in the project thus capitalize the saving on Country level.
- Create one common function and strategy of Project Offices within the Country. This including managing Comperence Domain Customer Project Manager (CPM) manager as dotted line management function.
- Drive forecasting and dimensioning of Customer Project Management i.e. Senior Multi Domain CPM and Project Support organization capacity based on business needs in close cooperation with Competence Domains and CU Philippines operations Head
- Establish and drive PMO and PO organizations across the regional project portfolio in a multi-country organization
- Drive and implement Program Management competence development according to business needs and Ericsson Career and Competence Management together with Competence Domains
- Coordinate the project portfolio, make it visible and if needed escalate related issues.
- Drive project management to become ‘best in class’ to secure margins, lead times and quality of Project Deliveries.
- Drive a business savvy Project Management organization Primarily Senior Multi Domain CPM and Project Support Organization (e.g., risk management and project add-on sales) to secure financial results of Project Deliveries
- Ensure that Customer Project Management Primarily Senior Multi Domain CPM and Project Support Organization is performed according the Ericsson ways of working in PO and materialize synergies across countries and Customers while ensuring quality
- Manage relationships at the highest level within Ericsson as well as the Customer organization.
- Strong driver of one Ericsson
- Take care of regional Customer Project Management excellences (Principal CPMs)
- University degree in Business or Engineering / ICT
- 5-6 years experience in Managerial position within the Telecom Industry
- Experience from forecasting and dimensioning of delivery capacity based on business needs as well as implementation of delivery processes
- Experience leading a complex organization based on multi-cultural and cross-functional teams with operations for multiple customers.
- Clear understanding of capabilities needed for the CU as well as ability to attract, develop and retain project management resources
- Strong communicator able to motivate and engage a large organization, as well as empower and develop culture, competence and skills
- Experience from working with Sales
- Capability to have high level customer interaction, building trust
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in a large, complex organization
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Capability to work in development, deployment and adherence of Project Management processes, tools and methods
- Ability to lead a complex organization with operations for multiple customers
- Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long term business priorities