A high-impact Service Delivery Manager function can accelerate progress against critical IT objectives that require a cross-enterprise perspective. The mission (duties and responsibilities) of Tezza’s Delivery Manager is to:
- Build and maintain a professional, customer-focused relationship with the client and IT. Serve as the single point of contact representing Tezza to the client for escalations, status on high priority requests / issues, SLA reporting and support process clarification
- Set up and facilitate regular account review meetings. Maintain regular communications with Client’s executives and key relationship liaisons. Manage executive level expectations and communications
- Drive creation and continued enhancement of SLA reporting, including communication of misses and related process improvements. Ensure that an acceptable quality level of IT service is provided to the client at all times
- Understand incident escalations and work with technology teams to provide RCAs in a timely manner. Ensure the appropriate prioritization and closure of incidents. Provide the client with continuous status of problem tickets and service requests
- Assist in the scheduling of outages with the client understanding and communicating client impacts to IT management. Communicate real-time outage information to the client. Status the client during the outage. Communicate client impact to IT management.
- Participate on the initiation of projects within their client area. Provide input to IT Management regarding client cases for various initiatives. Review current status of projects and programs with client. Prepare and drive implementation of recommendations for improvements
- Manage customer service delivery expectations in light of current IT capabilities priorities and staffing
- Communicate client area service delivery needs and pain points to IT Management. Facilitate conflict resolution spanning many organizations and / or teams
- Continuously evaluate IT efficiency, processes, services, and existing technology effectiveness and interoperability to identify focus areas for improvement. Analyze system and process issues and emerging client requirements for the assigned client units and recommend solutions
- An experienced and properly certified IT service delivery manager.
- Full understanding of and capacity to lead, manage and innovate in service delivery.
- Able to deliver on a unique selling point built around extreme customer satisfaction.
- Able to use analytics to improve service delivery.
- Very capable of organizing and leading an effective service delivery organization.
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree and 10 years’ experience
- 7+ years managing large complex technology projects/programs OR 7+ years as a technology account manager
- Experience in an internal or external client-facing role
- Solid understand of IT ITIL processes and/or infrastructure operations
- Solid communications skills, including at the executive level
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and customer relationship skills
- Broad and deep knowledge across Information Technology
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences